Highest wear resistant stainless S125V is coming

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godspeed with your recovery Devin, as frustrating as this can be it will be over with a bit of patience. Let us know how the experiment goes!

Hi Devin, it would seem that with the ITK production you are back to work in some capacity, any idea when this project might get a try?

Rick

I hope for a quick recovery! Good luck with the project - I'm on the edge of my seat!

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

When I spoke with Devin last week, he not sick, never was, its just that he had a operation on one of his toes that makes it uncomfortable for him to stand for long periods of time. There's still a lot more to come from Mr Hoss and we're all so grateful for that. He's got some new stuff up his sleeve too. Save your money, I am.

I have a Rader camp knife in 3v and it's petty amazing stuff: a week of hard use wacking branches, splitting logs, wittling utensils, and simple food prep and it there was no discernible loss in cutting performance. I'm not sure how well it would work in the kitchen / how it would do with a finer, non-convex edge, but I can't help but be intrigued by that bar of 4V.

When I spoke with Devin last week, he not sick, never was, its just that he had a operation on one of his toes that makes it uncomfortable for him to stand for long periods of time. There's still a lot more to come from Mr Hoss and we're all so grateful for that. He's got some new stuff up his sleeve too. Save your money, I am.

Devin I'm glad to hear the abscess was on a toe, that's a far better situation than if it had been the bottom of your foot.

Rick

Devin,
Never heard more about S125V or the 4V. Is there anything to report?

Glen

Devin,
Never heard more about S125V or the 4V. Is there anything to report?

Glen

Yes indeed, an update here would be very appreciated!

How would Vanax75 compare to S125V?
I've fingered on a hunter knife made in Vanax75 on a fair and was pretty impressed by it's sharpness and lack of any scratches on the blade surface given that the knife had been out in the field with a professional hunter for a year without ever being sharpened.

Back