• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hiromoto AS 240mm gyuto and Hiromoto AS 120mm petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am selling my unused, unsharpened Hiromoto AS pair of knives. In original boxes. I bought these several years ago but never got around to using them. I would to prefer selling them together.

asking $340.00 usd for the pair via Paypal or etransfer in Canada. price includes shipping to CONUS and Canada via Canada Post Tracked Packet. Insurance and faster shipping extra

Last edited:
6 minute sale, gotta be fast on those hiromOtis!

Anyone have experience with this knife? I know @Benuser has. I've been looking at it for quite some time.
Excellent knives. AS harder and finer, no trace of brittleness, though. Quite thin behind the edge, allowing a conservative edge without loss of performance, resulting in the best edge retention I've seen so far in harsh circumstances as crappy poly boards. Pattern of the core isn't as spectacular as with the Hiromotos. Strongly right-biased. Micarta handle.

Back