• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hitohira Tanaka Kyuzo Blue #1 Stainless Clad Gyuto 240mm Ziricote

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcos17

Reaction score
Tanaka Kyuzo 240mm Gyuto Stainless Clad Blue #1
Handle: Ziricote
Length: 234mm
Height: 52mm
Weight: 190g
Condition: Used a couple times, never sharpened. Comes with original box.
Price: $600 shipped in US

IMG_9089.JPG

IMG_9090.JPG

Tanaka’s blue #1 is my fave steel. Got rid of mine a few months back and still miss that steel. If you’re needing something that does it all it’s hard to find a nicer looking and working knife. Especially with this heel height (mine was much shorter, which is the only reason I sold it) GLWS.

Not sure how this one is still here. The last 2 posted on Tosho sold out within a minute or so. Usually quite hard to find one and the price is reasonable…..🤔

Not to mention its a great duo of Tanaka and Kyuzo

I have one of these, and funny enough thought about selling it. After seeing this one, I almost wish I did sell. I'd pick this one up in a heart beat. The handle on this one looks much nicer, but the clad line on this example just looks so freaking awesome.

Back