Howdy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldogbacchus

Reaction score
Greetings from Longview, Texas, land of the tall women and the virgin pines.
My name is Matt Holcomb. I am a novice knife collector, sometimes cook, and full time surgeon. I just found this corner of the net and look forward to getting to know you.
Best regards, Matt.

Welcome to the Knut House, Matt! You sound like real cutup! You should fit right in here!

My name is Matt Holcomb. I am a novice knife collector, sometimes cook, and full time surgeon. I just found this corner of the net and look forward to getting to know you.
Best regards, Matt.

Geez - All these years I thought it was the land of virgin women and tall pines. :doublethumbsup: Guess I may need to schedule a visit.

Welcome aboard.

Best regards, Matt.
Welcome! Lol not virgin women and tall pines. My best friend is a spinal surgeon I would get surgical glue for fishing injuries on the boats. Practice safe knife skills those are valuable hands. Enjoy the forum it's a lot of fun.

Thanks to all of you for the welcome. I look forward to hanging around here. Its a bit of a departure from my normal use of a "knife". The ones I use daily are short (One inch), cheap (less than a dollar), and easily dulled (cutting 12 inches of thick skin can dull a scalpel). I can already see that none of those attributes will apply here. Thanks again for the welcome. Matt

Sounds like you need to have Devin make you a dammy scalpel!

Back