• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD HSC/// Gyuto 265

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bico Doce

aka Big Dice / Bocce Ballz / Big Douche
Reaction score
Hey KKF,

I would like to sell my HSC/// gyuto. I won this in a raffle last year and it has been a go to for me over the last 6 months. It has been sharpened, thinned a bit and has had the handle just refinished. It is a is very comfortable, has a great forward balance and is a wonderful introduction to Harbeer's work. It is thin behind the edge but feels stout enough to take a beating and not flinch. It has developed a beautiful patina but I could remove upon request. It takes a mean edge and is very easy to maintain. The finish has a wonderful rustic quality that allows you feel like you can put it to work without fear of ruining the aesthetic.

Here are the specs:

Edge length: 265 mm
Height: 56 mm
Weight: 250 grams
Handle: pomele sapele and ebony wood, red spacer
Hrc: 63
Steel: 26c3, iron cladding

While I wont be listing it for the cost of the raffle entry, I would like to pass it on for a very good price (I guess you can add me to the flipper thread technically)
Asking: $350 shipped and insured in the US

IMG_2721.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2726.jpg

I feel like this price is fair, considering everything.

I’m glad you didn’t win a suji

GLWS

Back