• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HVB, Shihan, Dalman, Birgersson, Oblivion

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All,

So looking for something new in custom knives, open to any of these makers, hit me up with whatever you have :)

Thanks for heads up on that, I’m on shihans insta but didn’t see any update on stock, I’ll check out his site. Might have just missed it.

Thanks so much everyone! I’ve been overwhelmed by offers and am currently sorting through them all. Keep em coming friends :)

Also as a brief update, the Strada ones are mostly gone it looks like as are the HVB from Home Butcher minus one smaller gyuto.

heard from a few folks that Shihans wait time is pretty darn low so that may be a good option as well. Just wanted to share the info I’ve been receiving to help out others potentially looking at these knives too

I was one who wrote to SS about Shihan. I contacted him on January 19, he’s finishing my blade this week. Easy to do some tweaks to dimensions (I wanted a 230), profile, etc. Good communication, easy to work with. I’m excited.

Back