Ignoring JML: A Whole New Forum!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we can ignore people................:eek:

holy-sheet.jpg

His last post was:

rxhXthH.jpg

No idea what all went down. Or what those two images were.

I think those were some pics of some mods posts/pms to him that were deleted later.

Edit. So maybe he had enough of moderating around here 💁‍♂️

Edit. 2 or seems more likely that mods had enough of him

Last edited:
Oh boy lol what happened now. He seemed like a long time forum member. I wouldn’t know i’ve only been on the forum since December of 2019.

It’s actually kind of sweet that Eitan is starting to learn a little about knives now, instead of just selling Katos on BST.

Later in life, he’ll look back upon being banned and call it the most important moment of his life.

I'm sure if you have words you'd like to share with him you can do that in private via IG. Unless being a dick is what gets you through your day.

I'm sure if you have words you'd like to share with him you can do that in private via IG. Unless being a dick is what gets you through your day.

Ordinarily I wouldn’t say such things, and in general I agree that the internet needs more civility, but Eitan was such a dick the day that he was banned that I’m fine with it. 🤷

First of all, Wow, JML?
I can’t believe the guy earned a nickname within first 50 posts. I’ve been here a long time, still no nick names 😜

Second,
I also can’t believe the mighty Eitan has fallen. The guy has many knives that I’d drool over, RIP to a baller 😢

Third,
Please tell me that JML being the reborn version of Eitan is a joke 🤨
How bout Shigefu**er

Way quicker to pay for a membership...and less annoying.

Do you like paying for a membership? What is the best thing about membership? How do you define annoying? Are you well versed in theoretical particle physics? How much would someone have to pay you to milk a cat?

Do you like paying for a membership? What is the best thing about membership? How do you define annoying? Are you well versed in theoretical particle physics? How much would someone have to pay you to milk a cat?

What type of cat? What is the best container to milk a cat into? What is the best lighting to milk the cat? What is best way to get paid for milking a cat? What happens if a dog shows up? Can you get the dog to milk the cat?

What type of cat? What is the best container to milk a cat into? What is the best lighting to milk the cat? What is best way to get paid for milking a cat? What happens if a dog shows up? Can you get the dog to milk the cat?

Are mainstream cats more difficult to milk? Why do people prefer a thinly ground cat?

I'm curious what thread JML will create next. Still a myriad of subjects left to be covered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back