• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Ikeda 270 Honyaki Oil Quenched

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Currantly

Reaction score
Hey KKF,

I have for sale today a Yoshikazu Ikeda oil quenched Honyaki in Shirogami 3. I picked this up from Bernals sale on these from about a year ago. It’s a really great piece and feels commanding in the hand, especially with the upgraded ebony handle that came with the blade.The only reason I’m letting it go is because the transmission in my Impala SS took a dive on me so now I need to get some extra funds in. This knife has been used in a professional kitchen and as such it has a patina on it. I can remove the patina at the buyers request if you so choose.

Specs:

Length- 268mm
Height- 50mm
Weight- 270g

I need this gone fast so it is priced to go. Looking for $450 shipped CONUS. If you have any questions or want any different pictures don’t hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

2C826D94-8544-4E21-A39C-76FA857346D5.jpeg
89A489DD-76A0-499D-9551-17C52835EF88.jpeg
81C6F4CA-E509-495D-A5C4-18FE958F626A.jpeg
4FAFBB74-200D-4866-9B5E-B9A34B7C7849.jpeg

Hey everyone!

holy crap my inbox blew up.. I’m at work at the moment but I will get back to everyone in the order in came into me. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
I know it’s priced pretty aggressively. Unfortunately I need to put the car first because that’s how I get to work... I’ve had my fun with it anyway so I’m happy just to see it go to a good home.

Hey everyone!

holy crap my inbox blew up.. I’m at work at the moment but I will get back to everyone in the order in cake into me. Thanks for your patience.
Hi, My name is Adam, a Japanese restaurant chef work in professional kitchen, If knife still here, I'll pay you 500$ plus shipping to New Zealand if still available, let me know, thanks.

Back