I'm Back - New Inventory In Now

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
I've added blanks of three species of natural hardwoods to the store (www.dreamburls.com): Honduran Rosewood Burl, Black Nargusta Burl and Katalox. I've listed the HRB at what I think is a very reasonable price point for this type and quality of wood. The BNB is an old favorite and the Katalox is a new species for me. It's very hard and dense and has a very fine undulating figure that I think would look great as a handle, but you be the judge. Just click on the pictures below to take you to that page in the site. Have a great summer and imagine the possibilities.

http://dreamburls.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=107_174

Awesome stuff! Glad to see you're back at it!

I agree katalox is really cool, very dense and hard. I have a few sets of scales but haven't used them yet.

The black nargusta burl is new to me, but it is beautiful! The Honduran rosewood burl is great too!

I'm trying to resist cleaning out the rest of your grey box burl... :)

Gorgeous stuff as always Myron (you will see my enthusiasm from your in box) - more importantly though it is great to see (hear anyway) you are on the mend. Hoping this reply finds you well & getting better every day.

TjA

Thanks to you all. Glad to be back in the swing of things.

Back