I'm throwing all my knives away for this.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inferno

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <*))))><
Reaction score
it has a razor sharp stainless steel blade!
it cuts up to 10 times faster than "ordinary cutters"
just look at it. what a mechanical marvel this is.
:)

I missed where they start with a large onion and dice it all up. Didn't see the acorn squash, either. I'll bet it can slay pineapples and watermelons though, and probably nice big loaves of crusty bread. Also probably excels at mincing garlic and shallots :D

They better watch out though. I heard someone recently invented something call 'scissors', and copied a lot of the CleverCutter's design elements. They probably need to have their attorneys send out some 'cease and desist' letters ASAP...

no you just snip snip snip man. easy as that. just look how hard it is to actually cut carrots. but not with this one!

I'll pass, there is still no bluetooth speaker in the handle!!!!!

A combination of the clever cutter and a slap chop are in the kitchens of every fine restaurant.

Haha, I saw and used this in person at the fair this year. Not recommended for hard or big products. But uhh, pretty good for doing lots of scallions(for someone with limited control)???

Haha, I saw and used this in person at the fair this year. Not recommended for hard or big products. But uhh, pretty good for doing lots of scallions(for someone with limited control)???

If you want your scallion slice to be all different sizes, maybe. o_O

I did try to think if there would be any actual use for this thing, but I already have herb scissors, and those are better than a knife if I'm snipping parsley or cilantro leaves away from the stalk. Scissors are better for a few things like that. For anything else though, I want a knife.

Aside from the obvious stupidity of the design, I'll bet that thing is very tiring for your hand if you use it enough. You don't get to use your full arm and wrist like you do with a normal knife cut.

it has a razor sharp stainless steel blade!
it cuts up to 10 times faster than "ordinary cutters"
just look at it. what a mechanical marvel this is.
:)

Every time I see something like this I'm reminded of compilations like this one:

Reactions: ian
Hummmm this look familiar
IMG_2300.jpg

My favourite part is at the 1 minute mark when she tries to move the veggies from the board to the pot by pretty much just tipping everything off hoping it'll work and then look sad when it doesn't work.

Back