In Progress

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey

Reaction score
Just started a couple of Japanese style kitchen knives.

Attachments

• 20201102_174711.jpg
    20201102_174711.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 24
Just a friendly notice; not sure if you are a professional or hobbiest, but this isn't the right location. There are sub forums dedicated to those two categories. This sub forum is for members to show their collection. Also, if you plan on selling these, you must meet the forum paid membership depending on what category you fall under, professional or hobbiest.

Jason

Just a friendly notice; not sure if you are a professional or hobbiest, but this isn't the right location. There are sub forums dedicated to those two categories. This sub forum is for members to show their collection. Also, if you plan on selling these, you must meet the forum paid membership depending on what category you fall under, professional or hobbiest.

Jason

ok, thanks for the info. being new, i'm bound to post incorrectly a time or two. and i gotta say, even though i have not tried to sell anything here, and have said that's not my intent, you guys sure are worried about that. Mike

ok, thanks for the info. being new, i'm bound to post incorrectly a time or two. and i gotta say, even though i have not tried to sell anything here, and have said that's not my intent, you guys sure are worried about that. Mike
Welcome and no harm intended. Not sure where you said it wasn't your intent or why you wrote us "guys" are worried about that. Just letting you know before it becomes an issue...a few have gotten caught up with it in the past. Like I wrote, just a friendly notice since I see you are a maker, and not a collector.

Latest posts

Back