International passaround

Discussion in 'Isasmedjan' started by Isasmedjan, Nov 2, 2018.

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating:

1. Jan 23, 2019 #31

Jville

Jville

Jville

I can tell you right now just by looking at it. It's no laser, so don't be worried by that.

2. Feb 4, 2019 #32

Jville

Jville

Jville

I sent this last week, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what Matt Conlan's forum name is. If anyone knows it, can you send it to me. It's on it's way to Calfornia. Great knife, thanks for including me. I'll post some more thoughts on it soon.

3. Feb 8, 2019 #33

mc2442

mc2442

mc2442

Supporting Member

Forgot to post this yesterday but I received the knife safely, thanks Jville. I will use it over the weekend and get it in the mail to the next person on Monday.

4. Feb 11, 2019 #34

mc2442

mc2442

mc2442

Supporting Member

I got it in the mail this morning to Barmoley. I should have kept it for another day or two and touched it up as it needs sharpening, but I preferred to not mess with another's knife.

Even though it needs to be sharpened, it was sharp enough to get a feel for it. It has good geometry and cutting was never an issue, even in some decently thick carrots. I liked the forward weighted balance and weight of the knife. I made some chicken soup with lots of veggies and it performed well with everything and the food release was pretty good. I did not have the reactivity issue that I saw in an earlier picture, but as a home cook I don't have long stretches of cutting like I am sure most pros do so I was able to keep it clean and dry most of the time.

Thank you for letting me participate in this!

Matt

Isasmedjan likes this.
  5. Feb 12, 2019 #35

Isasmedjan

Isasmedjan

Isasmedjan

DD77FB99-3A89-476D-A42B-C6B4698E7CC0.png 4D134382-96CC-4C2D-B9B7-5ABB8756AB66.png Thanks Matt! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

I post a couple of pics of the feedback o got from Rick (Pensacola tiger) in the mail the other day. My technical skills using my phone is limited so i couldn’t get copy/paste to work properly :rolleyes:

6. Feb 13, 2019 #36

Barmoley

Barmoley

Barmoley

Supporting Member

The knife arrived safely. Will give it some work out and pass it along.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Isasmedjan likes this.