Japanese Knives Introducing Kintaro

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Echizen? Before even looking at any text I thought "overall style reminds one of Azai and successors..."

you guys know that all of the takefu knife village guys work practically side-by-side, right? They even help eachother out. Its a very cool little community they have over there.

on a serious note though, ryusen has really stepped up their game. I'm really impressed by everything they are doing right now.

I'm sold on Ryusen just from the choil shot. I haven't bought a stainless gyuto in a couple of years but that might change soon.

Already impressed with the Ryusen that was mislabelled and sold out at a deep discount in Germany in recent months :) Practical 15/22 dps ootb edge on a Takamura-style blade - and a non-christmas-morning-edge too (chopped a crumbleload of rhubarb into 5mm slices straight ootb and it still had a shaving edge - believe it or not I've had more ootb edges that fail such a test than pass it :) ).

Back