is maxim away in japan again?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He just shipped me something, so somebody is in Denmark

I'll let you know. I can't speak to the 240mm profile, but I liked the one on the 210mm a lot.

Basically, the strength seems to be in helping find great stuff and shipping, but not emails and communication

Same. He shipped me something last week, but it was missing one of the items I ordered. I emailed him to see what was going on...no response yet. That was a few days ago.

Same. He shipped me something last week, but it was missing one of the items I ordered. I emailed him to see what was going on...no response yet. That was a few days ago.

I'd maybe advise DHL, if you're in TO they may have inspected (they should have resealed the box with tape that says "opened for customs purposes" or something like that).

I heard from Maxim today and he apologized for the slow response. He did indeed just forget to pack them (fingerstones), and has made another shipment. Faster email communication would have been nice...but that's ok...I wasn't in a rush. Problem solved and all is good. :)

Back