Is there a way to show all the posts that one has liked?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Angie

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
No, there is not that feature.

Angie

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
I have trophy points turned off as it causes certain things to happen that we use post numbers to happen. Such as getting into the Buy/Sale/Trade area.
Why would one want to have a way to see the likes they've given? And I'll look to see if I've overlooked a setting that is already here, or what would need to be done.

Barmoley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have trophy points turned off as it causes certain things to happen that we use post numbers to happen. Such as getting into the Buy/Sale/Trade area.
Why would one want to have a way to see the likes they've given? And I'll look to see if I've overlooked a setting that is already here, or what would need to be done.
To judge people ofcourse, by seeing which posts someone liked one can build a psychological profile of a person and mock, shame and judge them to no end:LOL:

bseven

Reaction score
I wanted to use it as a "Bookmark" for posts functionality. Like what I use "Watch Thread" for, but sometimes only a few actual posts in a huge thread are what I want to refer back to...