• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Is there anyone interested? USD420 For Both, Munetoshi Kurouchi Gyuto 240mm( New, Upgraded Handle), Takeda Classic Gyuto 240mm Medium( No Handle)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aiden Zhang

Reaction score
Too many knives haven't been used in months, so now one Munetoshi Kurouchi Gyuto 240mm( New, Upgraded Handle) and one Takeda Classic Gyuto 240mm Medium( No Handle) are on the block, In total USD 420. Before They are sold, good luck;););)

Munetoshi Kurouchi Gyuto 240mm( New, Upgraded Handle)

Profile: Gyuto
Steel Type: Carbon Steel
Steel: White #2, soft iron clad
Handle: Taihei Rosewood Octagonal Handle
Edge Length: 246mm
Blade Height: 51mm
Thickness: 4.5mm
Email: [email protected]

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image4.jpeg

Takeda Classic Gyuto 240mm Medium( No Handle)

Profile: Gyuto
Steel Type: Carbon Steel
Steel: Blue Super, soft iron clad
Handle:
Edge Length: 254mm
Blade Height: 62mm
Thickness: 2-3mm
Email: [email protected]

image5.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image7.jpeg

That Takeda is beautiful. I'd like something like it to round out my modest "collection" of 210 and 300 gyutos in NAS. A skinny carbon 240 would fill that gap ever so nicely. GLWS, not that you need it.

It was just marked as sold and I messaged 2 minutes after it was listed. No reply from him.

I would be very sad if that were the case, as I was waiting for a reply from him before sending the money over. Wondering if that's against site rules... A bunch of people blindly paypaling money would be a bad situation for buyers.

It was just marked as sold and I messaged 2 minutes after it was listed. No reply from him.

I would be very sad if that were the case, as I was waiting for a reply from him before sending the money over. Wondering if that's against site rules... A bunch of people blindly paypaling money would be a bad situation for buyers.
Least we all in the same boat lol

I've pmed and emailed the last few offerings he's had and no reply. There's gotta be a secret.

Whomever got the deal, congrats. If you find that you don't like the Takeda, I'd like to try it out

I just got to say I love the choil shots. Sunset in the city. Actually makes me miss living in NYC aka Hell.

Also, why do I keep finding myself commenting on the scenery behind people’s choil shots? Maybe I need a different hobby. Or to drink less.

:drinking:

Back