Quantcast

It's Friendly Place to Hang

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Founding Member
Reaction score
I was reading through some threads and I realized just how much I enjoy being a part of this community. The overall feel is very welcoming and supportive, while the majority of posts are either truly thoughtful or downright hilarious!
Thanks guys for making this such a cool place. We all have our differences and come from all corners of the world, but we seem to really make it work!
Great job EVERYONE!
:D :thumbsup:

Vertigo

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
Banned
Reaction score
It's no big deal that I often check this place when I'm at work... on the line... from my phone. Lolz.

echerub

Founding Member
Reaction score
KKF is still a fun and informative place to hang out for a bit online. It's like dropping in to a local joint to just chat and relax.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
As a newer guy...I have to agree. There is a sense of friendship here that you really dont get at other forums.Also everyone here is helpful when you have a question...Not just "Use the damn search function"!

mr drinky

Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also everyone here is helpful when you have a question...Not just "Use the damn search function"!
That's because the search function sucks ;) Just kidding -- sort of.

And +1 on this being an inviting place.

k.

Ichi

Reaction score
We often hear that there is a decline in respect, politeness, civility, and manners. I think the anonymity of the internet bears that out on forums.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
I like it. I stayed with the knife forums just because they were the nicest guys on the web.

Chef Niloc

Banned
Reaction score
I like the fact that we " get together " and visit each others shops and Resturants with open invitations. Now just faceless names in cyberspace

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
:plus1:

This is a really cool site, As a new member I have really enjoyed learning as well as sharing a few laughs!!