it's raining handles (pic heavy)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very generous ichc! Sadly I cant mount handles myself nor do I know someone who can. Good luck to the people who enter the draw!

Thanks a lot, icanhaschzbrgr! The handles are looking gorgious!

They are really beautiful, I would like to be able to do the same. Great work

Thanks for this generous giveaway, I wish, I'll be the winner.. thank you thank you thank you!!!!

This is a very generous offering here. Lots of good karma and juju for you and Chris!

Some great handles here. Good stuff anton very generous from you and Chris. Hope these all find great homes :) really outstanding guys.

Lots of great looking handles there, Still really like the first one (yellow)

How much coffee comes with each handle???:happymug:

Can't promise coffee, but here's a sneak peak of handles for your PIFs

13999739566_fa82bcabb3_z.jpg

I was thinking about how thin wooden parts I could cut with my saw. It appears something around 1mm is the limit. Only later I realized I could make them even thinner if I first glued one side to the handle and then sand it to desired thickness. That's why I'm calling all of those practice handles. Left one is Cocobolo, Ebony and Karelian Birch. Right one is Cocobolo with some synthetic spacers. So far for me wooden spacers are much easier to work with.

you are becoming quite skilled at this my fellow knife knut

I think the handle skills are improving rapidly by the look of things:thumbsup:

Normally I don't eat wood, but this is mouthwatering...

Excellent work very inspiring and most Gracious. I hope you receive many Blessings from your generosity and Kindness .

Best Regards & Blessings Brother

These all look great, but i love the first one, would look great on my shig petty.

Thanks for kind comments guys!

Only 24 hours more to go. We are having holidays here in Russia for the next 4 days so I'll have enough time to finish this. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats to the winners, some lovely handles there.

Awesome! Congrats to everyone!
I actually have a few of these addresses already too.

:D I can't remember the last time I won a drawing! very excited!

Back