It's the little things

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNewMexican

Reaction score
So, got a brand new Japanese bread knife today based on researching this forum and holy schmoly what a difference! We gave up on store bread many years ago and bake all our own. Got me thinking about all the little things that members have helped me out with in one way or another since joining the forum (advice on the verona mixer, cutting boards, spirits, pans, recipes, etc.).

Just saying thanks to a good group of people from all over the world who find a haven here on the forum!

cool, good bread is where it's at... that and some of those awesome chiles:)

So, got a brand new Japanese bread knife today based on researching this forum and holy schmoly what a difference! We gave up on store bread many years ago and bake all our own. Got me thinking about all the little things that members have helped me out with in one way or another since joining the forum (advice on the verona mixer, cutting boards, spirits, pans, recipes, etc.).

Just saying thanks to a good group of people from all over the world who find a haven here on the forum!
thanks. for introducing me to that Southwest Discada company. i'm about to take it to the next level, since i got a firepit/box in my backyard.

We ended up getting the Tojiro 270mm. I'm wondering how people sharpen these?

Ah yes, green chile season is in full swing. Green chile sandwiches, or fajitas on the Discada........ life is good!

Huh....... That's just like sharpening a handsaw or a chainsaw. Who would have thought?????

I can say I've enjoyed your posts over the years - they're too infrequent but usually about one of my favorite cuisines. And you're not knife stupid like the rest of us. Keep em coming.:cool:

I’m loving my new bread knife as well. It’s a cheapy but goodie. The Mercer.

Attachments

• 82AE5739-3E7E-4B84-9DA8-140194322221.jpeg
    82AE5739-3E7E-4B84-9DA8-140194322221.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 32
Back