• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Japanese KATO AOGAMI Blue Super Clad St NASHIJI Gyuto 240mm BNIB

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edson Che

Banned
Reaction score
Japanese KATO AOGAMI Blue Super Clad St NASHIJI Gyuto 240mm .

Blacksmith: KATO
Brand Name: KINTARO
Type: Gyuto / Chef's Knife (Double bevel edged)
Blade Material: AOGAMI (Blue Paper) Super Clad Stainless Steel NASHIJI(Pear skin) Finish
Core: AOGAMI Super
Blade Length: approx 240 mm (9.4")
Blade Width: approx 51mm
Thickness of Spine: approx max 2.8 mm
Overall Length: approx 398 mm (15.6")
Weight: approx 196 g (6.9oz)
Handle: American Cherry
Ferrule: Black Laminate Wood

The knives made in Echizen city are called Echizen Uchi Hamono. The art of making Japanese kitchen knives has a history of about 700 years. Echizen Uchi Hamono is designated as "Traditional Crafts" by the Minister for Economy, Trade and Industry.

Knife Condition is New. box was little broken.

Price: $240 shipping and pp fees
IMG_4533.jpg
IMG_4534.jpg
IMG_4536.jpg
IMG_4537.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4540.jpg
    IMG_4540.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 170
Well no love for this lovely blade , I’m going to bring it to work and keeping it, thanks kkf , please close it mod! Thanks !

Well no love for this lovely blade , I’m going to bring it to work and keeping it, thanks kkf , please close it mod! Thanks !

Bump ! $220 in USA , firm on it !

Back on market again , have more blades on the way

That looks lovely. GLWS. Would have probably drooled more if I hadn't gotten a Wakui a month ago that fills this niche. Although the grind on the Wakui is worse, I expect.

Back