• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Japanese knives pack #3

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Romain

Reaction score
Hello to all,
In order to reduce the number of my knives, especially the ones that I don't use anymore, here is the last pack of the Japanese knives I would like to sell. The actual retail price for all of them is around 1300€, I would like to sell all of them for 730 € 670€ (PayPal G&S), shipping included internationally. For all of them I am the first owner.
1/ Shibata AS gyuto 210 mm gyuto
Steel is aogami super, 150g, 214*46mm at the heel. Used 2 or 3 times, there is one very light scratch on the left of the blade which is difficult to capture with a camera but I tried to show it on the pictures. Never sharpened or stropped. Very light patina on the core steel.
tempImageey7PzM.png

tempImagePEfhHO.png

tempImagefv6iXP.png

tempImageIM02kU.png

tempImageLKOZsp.png

2/ Masakage koishi 210 mm gyuto
Steel is aogami super. 217*47mm. No scratches, never sharpened, very light patina on it.

tempImagesAYp7P.png

tempImage1ccRUt.png

tempImagep7AYOC.png

tempImageyxEBGx.png

tempImage60ipJ2.png

Last edited:
3/ Yu Kurosaki Juho santoku (but has the profile of a bunka) 165mm western handle in white purple acrylic
Core steel is R2, 146g, 167*46mm. Never sharpened or stropped, used it like the others, maybe 2 or 3 times. Stupidly thin behind the edge.
tempImageQkiUZV.png

tempImagedTIDzY.png

tempImagezFOKNu.png

tempImage3dySyn.png

tempImageH9l14y.png

Back