• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JCK Syogeki "Deep Impact" 210

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of picking one up.................................you don't care for it?

It is by far the best 210 I've ever owned, and probably ever used, but I have no use for it. I always grap for longer, vintage full carbons. But its grinding reminds me the Haburn I once used: thin behind the edge, but with some convexity in the front part. Best food release I've seen so far with a 210. I sell it because I don't use it and can use the money, simple as that.

Just my two cents. Not as eloquent in knife talk as most at the forum, but I bought a Deep Impact some PM'ing
with Benuser. It's not as razor sharp as knives like the Gesshin Ginga, Watanabe, or Wakui, but it still is plenty sharp enough.
In my layperson's language, I'd describe it as a super smooth knife which predictably does what I want. Truth be
told, I use it as much as any of my knives and love pulling it off the rack.

If something happened to mine, I'd most likely buy another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back