• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded Jiro Yo 240mm Tagayasan #194

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling a Jiro Yo handled 240 Tagayasan, #194, that has seen a couple meal preps after getting a tune up from Forty Knives/Andrew. Near perfect shape, some patina started per photos. No other issues. This has a fabulous grind on it compared to the other (earlier) Jiro's I've handled. Did not need any thinning and really nice convexity and taper to it. Includes box and note. Weight is WH-like but not obese.
Asking $875 CONUS, $925 Int'l
Specs are:
White 1/soft iron cladTagayasan Western handle with red liners 282 grams56mm blade height at heel244mm blade length378mm OAL
Photos below:
IMG_5730.jpg
IMG_5731.jpg
IMG_5732.jpg
IMG_5733.jpg
IMG_5734.jpg
IMG_5735.jpg
IMG_5736.jpg
IMG_5737.jpg
IMG_5738.jpg

Thanks for the ask! There are a few knives I'd consider trades + cash towards, off the top of my head a Kato 270mm, Ashi honyaki, or maybe certain Konosuke Fujiyama knives. For now, I'm going to mark this one traded, as I think I have a trade lined up!

Back