• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Jnats

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Lavacca

Reaction score
Looking for another Jnat to add to my collection. Now that i’ve spent some months learning how to use softer stones, i’m looking to try something a little harder. Something that will bring out details in certain cladding. Produce a brighter polish. Shoot me a message if you have anything that is not super expensive. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a Takashima and a Nakayama for sale; I am in CT as well!

Looking for another Jnat to add to my collection. Now that i’ve spent some months learning how to use softer stones, i’m looking to try something a little harder. Something that will bring out details in certain cladding. Produce a brighter polish. Shoot me a message if you have anything that is not super expensive. Thanks.

Define "super expensive." Not trying to be an ass at all, but JNats can get really up there.

Back