@josemartinlopez

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dear @josemartinlopez,

This is for posterity, it is not to pick on you. What knives do you currently have? What do you like about each? What do you dislike about each?

You post a lot and I believe you are either trying to nail your ultimate gyuto on the first try, or you are secretly writing a book. Regardless of your intentions, members will help you if you give us a basis of understanding.

Help us, help you.

Staring at a big knife while taking a long walk on the beach could get you into trouble in many places.

People might think you are a maniac waving a big knife on a beach with lots of people around.

Who among us can ask a thousand questions in a months time?
Only to never answer questions addressed to him with helping his knife find?
7A824A41-9CCD-4081-B390-69D76F05179F.png

Last edited:
Who among us can ask a thousand questions in a months time?
Only to never answer questions addressed to him with helping his knife find?

How else was a noob supposed to do to get to BST business quickly? Inflating post counts is
the classic move recognized & spelled out in the BST rule book 🤣

Yeah, except that he doesn't appear to actually have any knives to use, let alone sell, nor any desire to actually obtain any 🙃

Because those are FAKE intentions to hide the act of post count inflation

It’ll be funny if an Admin rolls back his post count from 52 to 2, so he’ll have to start over towards qualifying BST the honest way.

That’s kind of mean thou., I am not suggesting that 🤭. I am sure he’s not the only one who’s ever done that.

Because those are FAKE intentions to hide the act of post count inflation

It’ll be funny if an Admin rolls back his post count from 52 to 2, so he’ll have to start over towards qualifying BST the honest way.

That’s kind of mean thou., I am not suggesting that 🤭. I am sure he’s not the only one who’s ever done that.

I originally assumed that was the case, but then the posts should have stopped already a long time ago.

I feel like being well intentioned and inquisitive is one thing, but writing out every random whim and simple question that a basic Google inquiry can solve bleeds into obnoxious.

Pretty sure I lazed my way to post count. Only when I really want to sell something without really engaging in the community (I had a 20yr old pair of Oakley juliets, had to have 15 posts in the forum and it was just torturous teeth pulling in that world) only to end up selling on eBay...

....Let’s not waste our time with....
Ignoring more posts without buying a new knife? Or responding to responses to your questions? Have you tried contacting Razorsharp and seeing if you can go into their store and do your mall ninja routine with their selection of knives?

@josemartinlopez You can certainly lay a lot of hostility and mockery to rest by just posting a single picture of the knife you’re currently using. I don’t care if it’s a Kato or Chelsea Miller (sorry @ecchef)—it would give much insight as to where you’re coming from, and perhaps start some genuine dialogue with you. At the moment, you’ve positioned yourself in a corner where no one takes you seriously.

Reactions: dsk
@josemartinlopez You can certainly lay a lot of hostility and mockery to rest by just posting a single picture of the knife you’re currently using. I don’t care if it’s a Kato or Chelsea Miller (sorry @ecchef)—it would give much insight as to where you’re coming from, and perhaps start some genuine dialogue with you. At the moment, you’ve positioned yourself in a corner where no one takes you seriously.
He did post his knives.
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/...re-brand-and-retailer-lines.48534/post-727333

Yeah, but what was it before you got to it?

Well, it was a donkey. In fact, I am gonna name mine the “Workdonkey” because a donkey will out work pony or horse any day 🤘

Back