Just some Gyutos ....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Looks like no Kamon for me - no instagram. Maybe will look out for one in the classified board here.

You can still see his stuff in a Webbrowser and won’t need IG for it.

I would recommend creating an IG account though anyway, even if you don’t want to post pics there. A lot of knife action, sales, resales etc have moved to IG and I think that trend will continue....

Shoot me a PM with what you’re looking for (which type of Kanon) and I’ll see what I can do for you...

Somehow I missed seeing this until today, pretty awesome collection!

Under the second Billip on the right, is that an Anger large bunka? And who is between that an the ZKramer?

Is that a western handled Comet third from the bottom on the right? I really like the looks of that!

Somehow I missed seeing this until today, pretty awesome collection!

Under the second Billip on the right, is that an Anger large bunka? And who is between that an the ZKramer?

Is that a western handled Comet third from the bottom on the right? I really like the looks of that!

Both Billipps are on the left (facing the pic) is I assume you mean the Dammy above it? That’s a Xerxes Dammy San Mai K tip...

The one above that is the collaboration project from the German knife forum, 250 Gyuto in 1.2561, designed by the forum members and made by German maker Jürgen Schanz...

The westerns third from top are

(Left, facing pic, with the lighter colored handle): Fowler W2 rehandled by Tony Laseur

(Right, facing the pic): Mario Ingoglia, tweaked by Robin Dalman

Not only Gyutos but only Swedish!

38266541yf.jpeg

Is the bottom one new from Andy? Don't think ive seen it before

Edit. Checked your first post and see it there now. So not new new.

I stared and stared and stared...
I imagine what it is to hold each one of them in the hands and have a close look. To turn it around, to play with the light on the surface, to play the finger tips on the handle's surface.
Rapsody...

I stared and stared and stared...
I imagine what it is to hold each one of them in the hands and have a close look. To turn it around, to play with the light on the surface, to play the finger tips on the handle's surface.
Rapsody...

haha.... that sounds almost .... erotic :p

Amazing collection. Don't want to think about what it cost to put that together!

Back