• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kagekiyo Blue #1 Kiritsuke Gyuto 210mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefwp

no electrons were harmed creating this KKF content
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kagekiyo Blue #1 kiritsuke gyuto 210mm

Height: 40 mm

Edge: 200mm

Weight: 113 grams

Steel: Blue 1, iron clad

Handle: Wa with black and dark brown urushi (traditional japanese lacquering)

Hrc: 63

F&F shows great attention to detail w/ beautifully eased spine and choil, very thin BTE

Comes with black urushi (traditional japanese lacquering) saya and box.

Asking $465 $440, CONUS, international DM please

kage210-grams.jpg

kage210-edgelgth.jpg

kagechoil.jpg

kage210-boxedsaya.jpg

edit, 3/27/2022, better choil shot...

Last edited:
more info:

I am the original owner, I ordered on Fri, Mar 26, 2021, now I feel kind of rude ditching it before we hit our one year anniversary! :oops:
It has been used gingerly, never sharpened on stones, may have hit a leather strop a couple times. The main reason being is that I have a lot of gyutos and as nice as this is, I don't seem to reach for it too much, although it is quite a monster shallot slayer. It did have a couple marks up on one side near where you would pinch grip it, I took them through a progression of sandpaper from 1500 -7000 grit and it looks good. You will see on the pics that there is a nice patina forming, I'm not going to do anything with that.

Q: what did the dad say when he left the lollipop store?
A: so long, suckers!
BUMP BUMP, TSSH

the beatings <bad jokes> will continue, until moral improves <or this knife is sold!>

Back