Kaiju

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko9

Reaction score
When will we see the next batch of Konosuke Fujiyama Kaiju Gyuto's? There seems to be a lot of interest and considering how fast they sold out last time there seems to be a lot of pent up demand. Any word from Konosuke?

Kosuke posted an update on ToGo, Kaiju is further delayed. I am not sure this is valid for Tosho too.

Kosuke mentioned on Instagram that their sharpener had a bad hand injury that delayed the Kaiju production so it will be all retailers.

Kosuke mentioned on Instagram that their sharpener had a bad hand injury that delayed the Kaiju production so it will be all retailers.
Really? Where? Can't see it :eek:

The people who told me I was an idiot for even suggesting that there might be an alternative to listing the knives and having people hit f5 in the other Kaiju thread ought to be legally required to praise me.

The people who told me I was an idiot for even suggesting that there might be an alternative to listing the knives and having people hit f5 in the other Kaiju thread ought to be legally required to praise me.
I think that these are the same people who get a thrill from the chase.

That is so broken. Why would they do that?

Simple - do you go through and validate that everyone has met the criteria (like the post, follow Ai&Om) first and then run a live draw or just pick a name and then validate?

It's not like a live draw is assurance of anything anyways.

And I'm not saying that what Ai and Om did was crooked - i'm just replying to the comment.

I used my Shigefusa 240mm Kasumi Gyuto today for the first time and it is remarkably similar to the Konosuke Kajiu in size and finish. I'm going to have to eliminate some of my other knives soon.
You wanna move either of those since they are so similar let me know ;). Kaiju is on the short list of knives to try but probably going to be a loooong while for that to happen.

B8411E56-64B9-4072-A96A-87D5ACA2F0DB.jpeg

Personally I'm glad I wasn't selected with the Xerxes mass drop check coming up. Had to roll the dice, but as much as we try to tell ourselves, knives =/= 401k contributions.

Back