Quantcast

Kamikoto knives must be stopped!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

ian

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, I was going to say Ross Perot... maybe all the unattractive ones eventually become politicians.

Jville

Reaction score
Shes prob got a wait list a year or so long..... Handcrafted, reclaimed, artsy. And her customers don't actually cut anything. She owns that niche.
Some people have money to burn without any knowledge about knives. Theyd be better off giving money to the poor and buying shuns.

lemeneid

TFTFTFTFTF
Reaction score
Some people have money to burn without any knowledge about knives. Theyd be better off giving money to the poor and buying shuns.
If you told me they bought Kramers or Burkes with that money sure, but her knives are even more rustic than TFs and Takedas and look like ass

Jville

Reaction score
If you told me they bought Kramers or Burkes with that money sure, but her knives are even more rustic than TFs and Takedas and look like ass
You didnt just put her in the same world as Tfs and Takedas did you? Some people dislike takedas, but i love me some takeda.

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
I've said before, good on her. She's found and exploited a niche. Selling some knives and making some money. Her knives are not my thing but she could be my next ex-wife:cool:

Chef Doom

Reaction score
I've said before, good on her. She's found and exploited a niche. Selling some knives and making some money. Her knives are not my thing but she could be my next ex-wife:cool:
I will be the reason she becomes the ex wife.

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Touche my friend

playero

Supporting Member
Reaction score
She should talk to K Onion about knife design.

aboynamedsuita

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting spammed with this crap again? Ever since Black Friday it’s been persistent sponsored ads and shill chefs with these crappy knives. Ugh

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
Makes sense Crappykoto are spending all their marketing $$$$ in peak gift giving season. Slick vids and many will fall for them.

inferno

Reaction score
On YouTube, yes.
dear mr m1k3.

dl firefox
the install the following addons:
uBlock origin
privacy badger
flashstopper
youtube flash video player

get a firefox version that supports there, you might have to get an older one and you might have to dl older versions of these addons. and they are all in the public domain. as is firefox.

then you will never ever see another m0therfµcking ad on any site on the goddamn fµcking internet ever again. ever.

you can thank me later.

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
Could be KKF Nirvana...... we can all go home and stop wasting money on overpriced Shig's and Kato's

inferno

Reaction score
i saved a whole grand on this! now i'm gonna buy a 2002 corrola for the grand i saved.

gotta be smart man!!

inferno

Reaction score
also planning on buying a decomissonend MiG later today. and i will save like 25 million on that one.

so i think i can afford a few more corollas it seems...

M1k3

I will not buy it.
Reaction score
dear mr m1k3.

dl firefox
the install the following addons:
uBlock origin
privacy badger
flashstopper
youtube flash video player

get a firefox version that supports there, you might have to get an older one and you might have to dl older versions of these addons. and they are all in the public domain. as is firefox.

then you will never ever see another m0therfµcking ad on any site on the goddamn fµcking internet ever again. ever.

you can thank me later.
I know about that stuff. I was using the YouTube app at the time. Thanks though

Latest posts