• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Kaneso Santoku Custom Handle + Customised Enzo Birk folder

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyken

Reaction score
I'm offering both as an affordable bundle.

Folder: Customised Enzo Birk Folder, done ala custom emersons, with all the tiny little details. Blade reground by Gareth Bull, the other customisations (ti bolsters, micarta handles) done by Nathawut. Used faithfully with scratches but not abused. I have the clip but no more screws. I'd recommend a fresh set of screws from Brisa - just a few dollars. Took lots of to-and-fro to get this done many years ago. Very sharp. I am asking $260 for this.

Kitchen: Forged Sanmai Aogami Santoku with mild steel cladding by Kaneso (a Tokyo Bladesmith). Robin Dalman did the custom handle - ancient bog oak, nickle and ash spacers. Comes with Japanese made saya (it has a simple bamboo pin). Used for sharpening practice on japanese natural stones. Pretty sharp. I am asking $220 for this.

Bundled only and at a great price of $425 shipped for both. Because it's my first sale here, I'll include either a limited edition USN t-shirt (Large) or a Japan Domestic Market Baggu Tote bag in woodland camo if you take the bundled deal sale.

For a local sale in Singapore, I'm asking for only SGD580 cash and carry.

Thanks for looking. No trades please, am in need of cash to tide me over.

ps: have been buying, selling and trading blades for 2 decades on the other forums. Shipping to the US takes about 2 weeks via registered mail, and is safe.

DtYwtOR.jpg

6QPrS7P.jpg

aK7Mkvc.jpg

Ucvx4FU.jpg

iO9mumG.jpg

Last edited:
bump for some air. any local buyer? need the cash.

Thank you for the suggestion. Here are some (approx) dimensions:
OAL : 320mm
Blade length : 182mm
Blade height at heel: 43mm
Handle length : 138mm
Weight : unfortunately I have no weighing scale

Here' a choil shot:

rsSdcSw.jpg

Thank you for looking.

Back