• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kasfly sandpaper holder with box

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello friends I would like to sell my kasfly sandpaper holder with box. I just don’t use this and it failed to click with me. Any knife I put on here ultimately needs to go back on coarse stones anyway. Will include what sandpaper I have laying around also.
Thanks

120$ shipped in the USA international buyer pays full shipping minus 15$
0A4E6681-BDB8-47B0-89F5-35F384D81A23.jpeg

Last edited:
This is an extraordinary gadget, and an admirably simple and well-executed piece of engineering. I am tempted to ask whether you hate sandpaper, as there is no better way to get it flat and taut and unmoving.

Mine will have to be dispersed my my heirs, because I will not leave it behind while I still breathe.

I
This is an extraordinary gadget, and an admirably simple and well-executed piece of engineering. I am tempted to ask whether you hate sandpaper, as there is no better way to get it flat and taut and unmoving.

Mine will have to be dispersed my my heirs, because I will not leave it behind while I still breathe.
I don’t hate it I just don’t use it. Just cleaning my apartment is all. Don’t need this.

Brilliant device. I love mine.

Back