• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kato 150 petty/gyuto?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geoff_nocon

Reaction score
Selling this unique 150 kato petty or gyuto dont know what it is exactly its shaped more like a gyuto. I was told that this was made by kato’s father but i cannot confirm that since it has the same kanji. If you look at the choil its different from any katos Ive seen(at least ones that ive seen) and never seen this shape in any 150 katos. So even if it isnt true its still a a rare/unique piece

i promised the guy who sold me this not to sell it but need a new computer. Sorry mate

Looking to get 1300usd All in. No trades pls. Willing to lower price if i know its going to a good home and to a kato Collector.

Height is 41 at the heel. Weight is 115g. Length is exactly 150mm at the heel 160 at the handle

I’m pretty sure it’s not his dad’s work

His dad’s work does not have 5 kanji.. mostly 3 for knives. More for tools

I’m pretty sure his father and grandfather only made Nakiris

Last edited:
How much would it be if I buy to use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back