• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kato 210 WH

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friz

Reaction score
This is an old one from JNS, the chestnut handle is the one who fits best my hand so I am afraid I am going to keep it. The knife has been used, I put an average kasumi finish on it, has been sharpened but it is still in good conditions - in my opinion.
If you are a collector don't buy this, if you have never owned a Kato and want to try it, this is your chance. If you are afraid of the conditions send me a message I will provide more detailed pictures.

From heel to tip is 216-217mm
Thickness out of the handle is 4.7mm
Thickness above heel is 4.4
Blade height is 48mm

If you want a handle that comes with it I have a couple of options. Just ask when you hit me up, I will provide pictures, measurements and an updated price.

Price is 700USD for the blade alone without handle, plus shipping from Australia. I bought it for 700£ plus shipping.
Last time I posted to US only took 5 business days, 2 months ago.

IMG_20200726_142156.jpg

IMG_20200726_142214.jpg

IMG_20200726_142245.jpg

Back