Kato std, wh or ku

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares what anyone sells a Kato for. Evidently there's a plethora of people willing to spend huge dollars for one; or three.

I'll be damned if I spend 2k on a KU knife. That's absurd to me.

I wish I have something like that lol

Oh! I thought you made one together when Kato was your apprentice **

** Ok! I'll stop! This gag is going to fall flat on its face. Given @Corradobrit1's series of faulty memories, I thought it would be funny to attribute incrementally more ridiculous stories to you :p Too difficult to pull off subtly though ;)

Oh! I thought you made one together when Kato was your apprentice **

** Ok! I'll stop! This gag is going to fall flat on its face. Given @Corradobrit1's series of faulty memories, I thought it would be funny to attribute incrementally more ridiculous stories to you :p Too difficult to pull off subtly though ;)

And I was thinking that I can recognize @ynot1985 in the reflection on the SEN!

In my defense he did say he was going to pay a visit. Just forgot he cancelled which in hindsight was fortuitous given Kato-san's mother passed away around that time.

In my defense he did say he was going to pay a visit. Just forgot he cancelled

Hehe... no defence needed really. I saw it all as well intended. I am sure @ynot1985 did as well :) Still, from the other side of the internet, I find the idea of some guy waking up and everybody looking up to them for things that never happened quite hilarious... This just made me chuckle:

Not sure where you get all these assumptions about me from.

which in hindsight was fortuitous given Kato-san's mother passed away around that time

Oh! That is sad. Poor Kato. I hope he had the opportunity to mourn.

Back