Quantcast

WTT Kato WH 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Gregmega

Reaction score
Hey all-

Looking to trade straight across a Kato Wh 240 for a Kato std. Picked up mine in a trade a while ago, tried her out and absolutely love it, but it’s a bit large for my tastes (247ish) and I know the std comes in around 230. Circa 2015 (?) JNS with insane burnt walnut handle (back when the stock was tipity-top). This one has been used a few times, and just touched up by Mr Magic Hands himself, Jon at JKI so it’s in better than new shape imo.

Not including trade value as I think the trade is specific enough. Only entertaining this trade, not willing to sell. Used is fine within reason.

Thanks!

Matus

Staff member
Global Moderators
Hobbyist Craftsman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only want to mention that adding height and weight may may help.

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
Think thats burnt Chestnut not Walnut. Its easily my favorite wood and JNS's D-shape version is one of the best of its kind. Total package here.

Gregmega

Reaction score
Think thats burnt Chestnut not Walnut. Its easily my favorite wood and JNS's D-shape version is one of the best of its kind. Total package here.
You’re right- not quite sure how that slipped.

And yes, this one is a real fine example. Don’t know how, but the older ones from 3 or so years and going back further were just better. Tighter grain, darker. All that.

Jaszer13

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brucewml has a Stnd but I think he was looking for a hazenberg to trade.

Latest posts