• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Kato WH KU gyuto 210mm for Kato Nakiri 180

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valgard

Stones Addict (terminal case)
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a Kato WH KU 210mm that I am willing to trade, knife is in BNIB condition and there's very few of these out there, especially in 210 size.

Looking to trade for a Kato nakiri 180mm in good condition + cash ($400usd in cash if the nakiri is in very good shape, otherwise we can talk the details).

NOT for sale, will consider some other trades for rare Katos only but highest priority is for the 180mm nakiri.

Cheers,
Carlos

3846e4480610830e93e91a52aea04c56.jpg
29ef5231a62db6bea3ef645a6a604976.jpg

Not mine, that's just a loaner I have had for a few months but it's going back to the owner once things get somewhat back to normal and I will miss it if I don't get one of my own.

Are you after WH or standard?

just clarifying .. WH Nakiri is always 180mm

standard- it really depends on who is measuring. Some people call it 180mm, others will call it 165mm .

anything that's about 180mm blade and NOT a Kanto style.
Are you after WH or standard?

just clarifying .. WH Nakiri is always 180mm

standard- it really depends on who is measuring. Some people call it 180mm, others will call it 165mm .

I don't care as long as the blade is close to 180mm measuring from the heel

Not mine, that's just a loaner I have had for a few months but it's going back to the owner once things get somewhat back to normal and I will miss it if I don't get one of my own.
Awesome you had a loaner! They sure are nice, my absolute favorite Nakiri. Hope one finds its way to you.

Having just got my Ku 210WH all I can say is WOW. Totally smitten and very different feel in the hand to the std 210WH

Carlos you may want to give the specs, as they are different to the earlier examples.

Last edited:
Having just got my Ku 210WH all I can say is WOW. Totally smitten and very different feel in the hand to the std 210WH

Carlos you may want to give the specs, as they are different to the earlier examples.
Will do, I missed this, with the dead of the app I'm here a lot less.

the profile is more like a standard kato ku.

in between a 210 and 240 in length

Bump

Specs on this 210 KU WH

219x47mm and 208g

I might even be persuaded to let go of a 250mm KU WH suji for the right trade.

If you have a 180 Kato nakiri let's talk, I had to return the one I had non loan and I'm missing it.

Back