• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kemadi 225

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 16756

Reaction score
sold

Hey folks,

catch and release here. Got this off BST a while ago and just have never gotten to using this one. When I got it I used a bit of uchi powder from a particularly soft one I own on some felt and cleaned off the patina, oiled and put away. Had the best intentions, but you know how it goes. Too many knives, too little time, other things I desire and too little space.

375 USD include shipping and fees, CONUS only.

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/markin-kemadi-didsbury-martell.53508/#post-814067

Last edited:
As you can see, the banding is very obvious as even my ancient cell phone picks it up easily:

IMG_1471.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

I have one of these, I hadnt used is since I got a Kemadi stainless 240(ish). I took the bulat out for a spin at work this week. Whoever bought this is in for a treat. It is an authoritative cutter and the KU and banding is really cool looking as well. I think I have gotten more oohs and aaahs for this knife from my knife novice coworkers than just about any other blade I have brought in.

Latest posts

Back