• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kintaro 165mm Stainless Clad White #2 migaki santoku- Price reduction

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mc2442

KKF Supporting Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
I have had this since early 2021 but it is little used, hence selling it. I am sure I sharpened it once because that is what we do, but it would have only been a light touch up. It looks like they changed the name at JKI, but here it is. Attaching current photos as well. There is a little slight scuffed/shiny spot on the left side. Asking $200 $180 $160 shipped CONUS, comes with box and saya.
Can provide other photos or video as requested as there are some reflections that might be messing with things.

https://www.japaneseknifeimports.co...n-165mm-stainless-clad-white-2-migaki-santoku
IMG_2242.JPEG
IMG_2241.JPEG
IMG_2240.JPEG
IMG_2239.JPEG
IMG_2243.JPEG

Last edited:
regarding the name (not gesshin branded), Yoshimi-san used to go by kintaro, as that was the brand name his master made. Recently, he made a decision to switch that up to Yoshimi Echizen. Same knife, but now he's working on building his own brand.

Back