• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Kitchen Cleanup: Club Aluminum D.O., Calphalon Stainless Sauté Pans (3), Le Creuset Cocottes

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am clearing out a few things that are in good shape, but just not frequently used. Below is what I am thinking on pricing (unfortunately driven to some extent by shipping costs) to give a price break if someone will knock out two or all three of these. PM me if you are interested and think that my pricing is off. I don't want to break things up within groupings.

1 item: $65 shipped CONUS
2 items: $115 shipped CONUS ($15 discount)
3 items: $165 shippped CONUS ($30 discount)

Photographs in follow up posts.

1. Set of 3 Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch sauté pans. These are in good condition with tight rivets and no significant scratching. The bottoms might look prettier with some steel wool, but the cooking surfaces are still in great shape. Saying that, the bottoms are not bad either. The 12-inch pan has a minor rock to it; the others sit dead flat on the cook top. The Calphalon Contemporary are aluminum core pans.

2. Set of 3 Le Creuset Cocotte (Red Apple, Green Apple Garlic). These are stoneware cocottes by Le Creuset - all 400mL nominal size. All three are like new condition - there are no cracks in the enamel or staining on the non-enameled base.

3. Club Aluminum 4-quart Dutch Oven with lid and bale handle. The cookware and lid are in great shape, but must have been well-used (my my grandmother) based on the condition of the maker's mark, which is very worn. Still, you can make out the Hammercraft mark on the base well enough to identify the cookware. I have not seen this exact lid handle, but it looks legit and seems to match the lid like it is original.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Here is the Dutch Oven:

Attachments

• IMG_7203.JPG
    IMG_7203.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7213(1).JPG
    IMG_7213(1).JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7214.JPG
    IMG_7214.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7215.JPG
    IMG_7215.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7216.JPG
    IMG_7216.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 7
Here are the sauté pans. I tried to give a feel for the wobble in the 12" pan with the close side view. I can FaceTime or otherwise if someone is interested and wants more information.

Attachments

• IMG_7208.JPG
    IMG_7208.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7209.JPG
    IMG_7209.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7210.JPG
    IMG_7210.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7211.JPG
    IMG_7211.JPG