KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ad63db5d-4367-4be1-a16e-683768e5bf00-1504C.jpg

Choo Bleeding choo choo (etc)

I was about to sell this bad boy a few months ago, but instead I gifted it to my son. Now it’s used every time I cut something. Chicken breast, peppers, grapes, pb&j, you name it. It sharpens the nicest of anything I have(moritaka, mutsumi, yamashin, yoshimitsu). It must be the scarf.
image.jpg

mazaki 150

I was about to sell this bad boy a few months ago, but instead I gifted it to my son. Now it’s used every time I cut something. Chicken breast, peppers, grapes, pb&j, you name it. It sharpens the nicest of anything I have(moritaka, mutsumi, yamashin, yoshimitsu). It must be the scarf.View attachment 148099

mazaki 150

Sharp Knife Shop put out a video yesterday specifically on new Mazaki's and I found myself drooling over the nakiri.

First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario - It just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Starting to lock in the holiday cooking. Well, at least for our in-house gathering.

I was planning on making my stuffed mushrooms, which our girls love. But my wife has informed me that she will be making her stuffed mushrooms which she claims the the girls also love. :rolleyes:

:p

Back