KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I used a frag(so fancy) I got as a sample called City On Fire. Thank Mazaki I didn’t use it on my skin. It smells like an arsonist could rub one out to it. My wife said she got an instant headache. The 8yo looked at me like I committed a crime.

The idiot 2yo loves it. Too bad, kid. Binned.

I mean, Murray Carter brags a lot about sharpening a knife to “shaving sharp” with just a piece of concrete cinderblock and stopping on some cardboard. Who needs “compound” lol.

Hey estupido! The tickets keep coming in and the food isn't going out! But sure, blame not reading the ticket on the noise of the kitchen. Because the vents aren't making noise or anything else 🤦‍♂️ Now you have to remake it!

And I have to remake my **** because it died while you were being estupido!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! 👍

#1,708

"Chucking a sickle"

😂

Not a sickle!! That might be quite dangerous! 😯

A sickie.... Spelt with an 'ie' (pronounced sick-e... ends like selfie) is a great Australian tradition. A "sickie" is when you use sick leave to take a day off work, when you are quite capable of going to work. They are usually correlated with long weekends and sporting finals.... they are most definitely highly correlated with not "giving an arse" on that particular day!

But I do like the idea of chucking a sickle... sounds like something a soviet or agricultural superhero might do???

Th
#1,708

😂

Not a sickle!! That might be quite dangerous! 😯

A sickie.... Spelt with an 'ie' (pronounced sickeee) is a great Australian tradition. A "sickie" is when you use sick leave to take a day off work, when you are quite capable of going to work. They are usually correlated with long weekends and sporting finals.... they are most definitely highly correlated with not "giving an arse" on that particular day!

But I do like the idea of chucking a sickle... sounds like something a soviet or agricultural superhero might do???
There's a wine tasting at a liquor store near me, end of year clearance sale with 100+ wines open for tasting. I feel a migraine coming on and will be chucking a half day sickle to go and sample some fine wines.

Back