KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1922 (to fill the gap)

I LOVE how many of us have really helped to pick up the post count in here lately!!

😝

Good work everyone..

Now we just need at least 50 more members to post 2-200 times a day!!

6vfges.jpg

“Is iT a pAiN to CLEAN a KnIfE with this FiNiSh?”

You must smell like Abandoned Refrigerator every time you open your legs. Soap, water, and a minimal amount of pressure My Guy. 🤯🔫

That’s exactly what they deserve. I used to enjoy r/chefknives. Le sigh.

I can't even fathom going on reddit for anything you greatly like or love-- especially something so deep a subject as knives, stones, and their many many aspects this.

It's a headache just thinking about it. 🤕

UPDATE

NO AUTHORIZED RECIPIENT AVAILABLE

Monday morning it is. They came while we were out. 😞

I filled out your little pink slip.

I filled out your online form

I put your crappy pink slip on my mailbox with instructions for hiding the box.

What did that get me?

USPS [redacted tracking number], Notice Left -- No Authorized Recipient 10/03/2022 12:04pm MIDDLETOWN PA 17057 Reply STOP to cancel

I’ll reply STOP to your garbage. My local office is open from the moment I clock in until the moment I get to the garage and start my car.

[insert Authur fist here]

A couple doors down is a men's recovery house. Big house converted to a few rooms.

Today I watched them yard out a 25 year old kid in a body bag and load him into a non descript van.

Fentanyl.

There but the grace of God go I.

Mommy Dearest

@HumbleHomeCook Imagine all the questions he'd ask the sharpener about their process. When does the realization that they've made a mistake? Question 4? Question 44?

Back