KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The origin of the word avocado traces back to the Aztec word āhuacatl which also happens to be Aztec slang for testicles. Please think of this next time you eat a guacamole

Alright, I'll bite. Popcorn ready. At your leisure.....

Well, if they called avocados testicles...

Italian sub(no mayo no peppers) w Middleswarth bbq chips and a black cherry soda. Outside, on a park bench. In the middle of summer. With something to read. That's my Watching A Meteor Hit The Earth meal.

I mostly agree with you, but it's called a hoagie, not a sub. The roll must be Amoroso, and the chips Herr's. Birch beer also acceptable for soda choice. And don't forget the salt, pepper, oregano, oil, and vinegar.

I mostly agree with you, but it's called a hoagie, not a sub. The roll must be Amoroso, and the chips Herr's. Birch beer also acceptable for soda choice. And don't forget the salt, pepper, oregano, oil, and vinegar.

Bolded is assumed; it's quicker to tell them what I don't want. Herr's is not better than theirs. sorry. BIrch beer will do as plan B.

So it turns out you can make a perfectly tasty Gorgonzola sauce without the faff of reducing heavy cream for an hour.

You can just … melt Gorgonzola.

In a wok.

100%. Sautee some shallots, roast some walnuts or pecans, boil some pasta. Mix it all together with some Gorgonzola Dolce in a bowl with little pasta water to loosen it up. Delicious.

Elsewhere, I just said I want a yanick suji.

I changed my mind. Dalman. I want a Dalman 270x33-37 suji.

Back