KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about that, I think at least 50% of the games I lost have been like that 😂.

Let‘s see, maybe you get a chance to win the Sachertorten trophy next year.
@childermass
Just so it's official... here's the sachetorten trophy.
Take good care of it. I'll be coming for it next year!
1607917338051.png

I need Chubb to score 17.75 points tonight to maintain my dominance, since big Ben kept passing to the wrong team last night.
I have trouble talking trash before I win. I'd rather be a wicked winner than a sore loser. But believe me, if I pull this off you won't be able to shut me up unless you call in the mods🥳😘

Yeessssz!!! I was stressing about this matchup. I was thinking my season was going to be over. I missed that there were Saturday games untill it was to late and thought leaving Gordon on the bench was going to haunt me. I might of played him i just didnt have time to check my lineup before that game.

20 minutes for Hunt and Chubb to do something, or I'm out.
I'm surprised I made it this far.

20 minutes for Hunt and Chubb to do something, or I'm out.
I'm surprised I made it this far.
There you go again, acting like it gloom and doom eventhough you are nearly a lock. He kind of screwed himself leaving Geiseki in there, when he was ruled out.

I keep getting wasted Saturdays before matchups with Dave and missing last minute adjustments... poor showing regardless. Highly doubt Claypool's going to be held to less than 4 points but it happened last week!

[QUOTE="Unstoppabo, post: 772774, member: 26133"
Highly doubt Claypool's going to be held to less than 4 points but it happened last week!
[/QUOTE]

My fear exactly

I also wasn't expecting Carr to get hurt with 2 points on the board...

I picked up Jalen Hurts but didn’t put him in my lineup. Like a dummy. Bummer to see it end with the winning points on the bench.
Yeah, i would of definetely needed those Gordon points that i left on the bench, had you played him. They would of haunted me stupid Saturday games.

Been a while since I've been through a season where do many teams won so many games

Damn, it hurts losing a winnable one due to hangover. Looks like the championship game is going to be close, GL Dave & Ramon!
Yeah, had you played pretty much any tight end that was playing you probably would of won.

Thanks for the best wishes.
My only hope is my Defense continues to bring out the worst in my opponents.

I keep getting wasted Saturdays before matchups with Dave and missing last minute adjustments... poor showing regardless. Highly doubt Claypool's going to be held to less than 4 points but it happened last week!
Holy smokes! Kamara! Apparently that's the 4th most fantasy points ever. My defense did it's job last week.
Timing is everything.
My QB dilemma this week... Is Carr really hurt? Is Mariota playing? What are the chances Trubisky scores his predicted 19 points? Is big Ben going to do anything?
With the championship on the line I actually care...

Holy smokes! Kamara! Apparently that's the 4th most fantasy points ever. My defense did it's job last week.
Timing is everything.
My QB dilemma this week... Is Carr really hurt? Is Mariota playing? What are the chances Trubisky scores his predicted 19 points? Is big Ben going to do anything?
With the championship on the line I actually care...
You should play Tebow. He's going to go off this week!

Damn, i was torn about who to start at QB. Im kind of wishing i started Brady. It looks like he is about to balll out.

Please read all following posts in your best Eeyore voice

3 more points and Evans is having a career day.

(Remember, Eeyore voice)
Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
Unless AJ Brown has a lifetime day, and Cole Beasley has negative yards tomorrow, and Buffalo gets shut out, @Jville is the winner.

Latest posts

Back