KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cue the maniacal evil laughter.
Everyone has their worst game of the year when they play me, because my Defense is so good!
Honestly, I don't know how I'm in first either. My 'points for' column is only ahead of L8 Honyaki, who hasn't really played since he beat me in game 1. Then he lost Saquan, and I guess that broke his heart.

Sooner or later the numbers are going to catch up to me.
I'm predicting I'll finish 7-7

I'm super glad my team is doing it's best to back it's way out of a playoff spot.

I have decent running back depth, how do I start one as my defense? Is that a league manager function?
It will be by the time I play you :D
Taysom (TE or QB), Cordarelle Patterson (WR or RB), maybe a few other guys like that. Every year there're a few players in more than one category.

So can I put a quarterback in my tight end spot too? That seems like a messed up scenario to me. This league is losing me.
giphy (1).gif

If it helps ease your mind, it will most likely just be for this week. Next week they will probably have him as a quarterback. But i hope not.

View attachment 104010

If it helps ease your mind, it will most likely just be for this week. Next week they will probably have him as a quarterback. But i hope not.
Yeah, people are po'ed.
I misunderstood. I thought the beef was that he could slot into two slots. I didn't know that his points as QB could count as TE points! This is BS. I hope they clear up the settings by next week.

This from the league formatters:
"We reserve the right to strip TE/Flex and add QB if he takes over as starter during the 2020 season."

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/fan...y-fantasy-football/1pj0fantm9qcn14jqvkcvaakeo

Its called a Loophole, and it just closed. Just saw a notice that he's a QB now, not TE

It was against the 2L8 Honyakis anyway, so no harm no foul. I'm kind of glad I got to see that.

Its called a Loophole, and it just closed. Just saw a notice that he's a QB now, not TE

It was against the 2L8 Honyakis anyway, so no harm no foul. I'm kind of glad I got to see that.
Yeah I was going to mention that also, but I enjoyed Chuckles passion didn't want to quench it too much. I would of left Mark Andrews in there and it was only a six point difference.

I’m sure Mr. Yates covered it like the true politician he is. I have nothing against anybody starting him. I got hosed by a contact tracer taking out some staff by changing the rules after the fact and took it out on espn. But I’m still pretty sure espn deserved it.

I’m sure Mr. Yates covered it like the true politician he is. I have nothing against anybody starting him. I got hosed by a contact tracer taking out some staff by changing the rules after the fact and took it out on espn. But I’m still pretty sure espn deserved it.
That's alright man, get it all out.

Its going to cone down to the wire for a few. That last playoff spot is up for grabs.:popcorn:

Darren 'Baller' Waller came through again. Lifetime achievement award, eh?

Can't wait to see how much I lose by in the 'playoffs'.

Darren 'Baller' Waller came through again. Lifetime achievement award, eh?

Can't wait to see how much I lose by in the 'playoffs'.

I know your tricks. You keep talking about how your going to lose, so that you sneak in their winning. Im tired of it. For now on, i want to hear gross trash talking from you leading uo to Sunday and gross let downs on Sundays.

Seems like you missed your first chance 😎, thanks to Washington beating Pittsburgh for the first time this season.
Next one will come this weekend...
It seemed like a good idea to Bench Corey Davis and start Benny Snell. One of my true joys in fantasy football is leaving as many points on the bench as possible, especially if it helps me lose a game I could've won...

We play each other three times this season and you've won two already. The Sachertorte trophy remains safely in Austria this year! (Or does it?--you could just be in Hoboken and the whole Austria bit could be a ruse!? Hmmm...)

Last edited:
I have the second-highest point tally and I'm in sixth (soon to be seventh).
@MoabDave is going to make the playoffs with the second lowest points tally.
This is a "low points against" year not a "high points for" year. Sometimes it turns out like this.
So, I'm going to go park my car in a Walmart parking lot and spend the afternoon punching the steering wheel.
1607454086173.png

My team seems to be doing it's best to back out of the playoffs at the last second

Back