Quantcast

KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

MoabDave

Reaction score
Cue the maniacal evil laughter.
Everyone has their worst game of the year when they play me, because my Defense is so good!
Honestly, I don't know how I'm in first either. My 'points for' column is only ahead of L8 Honyaki, who hasn't really played since he beat me in game 1. Then he lost Saquan, and I guess that broke his heart.

Sooner or later the numbers are going to catch up to me.
I'm predicting I'll finish 7-7

panda

O.G.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I once missed the playoffs even though I lead league in points for cause I was by a large margin lead in pts against as well.

Chuckles

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So can I put a quarterback in my tight end spot too? That seems like a messed up scenario to me. This league is losing me.

McMan

Reaction score
I have decent running back depth, how do I start one as my defense? Is that a league manager function?
It will be by the time I play you :D
Taysom (TE or QB), Cordarelle Patterson (WR or RB), maybe a few other guys like that. Every year there're a few players in more than one category.

Jville

Reaction score
So can I put a quarterback in my tight end spot too? That seems like a messed up scenario to me. This league is losing me.
giphy (1).gif

If it helps ease your mind, it will most likely just be for this week. Next week they will probably have him as a quarterback. But i hope not.

McMan

Reaction score
View attachment 104010

If it helps ease your mind, it will most likely just be for this week. Next week they will probably have him as a quarterback. But i hope not.
Yeah, people are po'ed.
I misunderstood. I thought the beef was that he could slot into two slots. I didn't know that his points as QB could count as TE points! This is BS. I hope they clear up the settings by next week.

This from the league formatters:
"We reserve the right to strip TE/Flex and add QB if he takes over as starter during the 2020 season."

MoabDave

Reaction score
Its called a Loophole, and it just closed. Just saw a notice that he's a QB now, not TE

It was against the 2L8 Honyakis anyway, so no harm no foul. I'm kind of glad I got to see that.

Jville

Reaction score
Its called a Loophole, and it just closed. Just saw a notice that he's a QB now, not TE

It was against the 2L8 Honyakis anyway, so no harm no foul. I'm kind of glad I got to see that.
Yeah I was going to mention that also, but I enjoyed Chuckles passion didn't want to quench it too much. I would of left Mark Andrews in there and it was only a six point difference.

Chuckles

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sure Mr. Yates covered it like the true politician he is. I have nothing against anybody starting him. I got hosed by a contact tracer taking out some staff by changing the rules after the fact and took it out on espn. But I’m still pretty sure espn deserved it.

Jville

Reaction score
I’m sure Mr. Yates covered it like the true politician he is. I have nothing against anybody starting him. I got hosed by a contact tracer taking out some staff by changing the rules after the fact and took it out on espn. But I’m still pretty sure espn deserved it.
That's alright man, get it all out.