KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McMan

Reaction score
Any interest? If so, PM me your email and I'll set it up.

Winner gets bragging rights and, if we all kick in 20 bucks, enough to get a Maz/Wakui/Yoshi/etc.

Loser has to buy and use thrift store knives—unsharpened, straight from the tangle in the tote as found--for a week and document with pics. Or, if they have one, loser has to use their Kato :)

Definitely let's do it!

Oh wow. I love it when someone volunteers to be the commish. Thanks for jumping on that grenade!
Yeah, it's not everyday you get to say "collusion"...
88badcc62a937193799406d1539633ee-the-league-story-of-my-life.jpg

Hahaha yes yes that.. even though my disdain for American football comes more from my years playing rugby, not the while naming thing.
But to all non Americans who like actual football we should do this too, it's a great idea

Hahaha yes yes that.. even though my disdain for American football comes more from my years playing rugby, not the while naming thing.
But to all non Americans who like actual football we should do this too, it's a great idea
We play a different sort of footy here:

Having said that, some of us do play rugby. But I think that those guys are sick of being beaten by the All Blacks.

:running: (again)

Last edited:
We need a few more folks to get the league off the ground...

I've never played, but I'd love to join. (Always been into college ball, just got into NFL last season)

We’re at 7, waiting to hear from one guy, so need at least 2-3 more people to get this thing off the ground. I’m surprised there’s not more interest...

For buy-in, we could each put in a knife, winner gets first pick, second gets second pic, etc...

Shaking the tree for a few more to join, so it can get settled and organized over the weekend.

29766e2a37e979b18d18c428ff9c5aba_XL.jpg

Three more people.
Let's go--be a joiner!

Got 9, need a 10th to get this thing off the ground.
(Then two more to get to 12.)

Back