KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brady on his back a lot last season with a leaky front line & subpar receivers is gone. Even older than Montana when he went to the Chefs.

The offseason's definitely intersting...

So far the Bears grabbed a TE (Graham) that couldn't manage more than 3TDs with Aaron Rodgers, hard to see much improvement with whatever re-tread QB the Bears waste way too much money on pay.
The Texans gave up arguably the best WR (Hopkins) in the game for DJ?!
Brady, if he goes to the Bucs, is going to dink-and-dunk his way into ruing Godwin and Evans.
Entertaining is the Pats grabbing Andy Dalton and making the best of the Red Rifle.
Jared Goff's re-regression is imminent and McVay the boy wonder crashed back to earth.

Chiefs and Ravens will be crazy fun to watch. Maybe Raiders and Niners too, depending on what happens.

Did I miss anybody?

how hilarious is it that da bears traded away so many picks to draft trubisky ahead of watson and mahomes??

and then bill obrien trading away the best WR in the league for an injury prone RB and a 2nd rounder, it's like he intentionally wants to keep losing.

i want brandin cooks out of LA and to land somewhere with a qb with a rocket arm.

bill obrien trading away the best WR in the league for an injury prone RB and a 2nd rounder, it's like he intentionally wants to keep losing.
Yup.

I see regression from Baltimore, Arizona is going to ball hard. Can’t believe someone signed Jimmy Graham, that’s hilarious.
Not only did they sign Jimmy Graham--they're paying him $16M for two years?!? Among highest paid TE in league.
Seems like every off-season AZ looks crazy. Then the season comes and they're not. Hopkins and Drake could change that. Or Murray could not develop.

T-minus 5.5 months!!

paying to land randall cobb another washed up injury prone player is one hell of a downgrade from hopkins, haha. will fuller is always hurt, so who the hell is watson gonna throw the ball to???? keke coutee was also hurt..

I see regression from Baltimore, Arizona is going to ball hard. Can’t believe someone signed Jimmy Graham, that’s hilarious.

Nope, Baltimore probably wins Superbowl. Jags gave away Calias Campbell SMH... Does anyone know what the heck the Texans were smoking, when they decided to trade Hopkins?? That has to be one of the most ridiculous trades I've ever heard of.

Hopkins was going to want top WR pay, multiple teams were interested but then quickly realized they couldn’t pay him $22 mil per year so Texans took what they could get, otherwise they were going to release him and get nothing.

As far as Baltimore goes, yeah I’m curious to see if lightning strikes twice. There’s another duel threat QB that I think might surprise people.

As far as Baltimore goes, yeah I’m curious to see if lightning strikes twice. There’s another duel threat QB that I think might surprise people.

Of course you mean Minshew... Well there is that Tyler Murray kid who just got one of the best wideouts to now throw to.

7D3A7B59-E18D-40C2-878D-AB4D5708206F.png
Yeah I dunno...there’s this other guy out there that looks pretty special

Remember Taysom Hill at BYU. Hawaii & BYU have Pacific island players. Many are Mormans BYU biggest rival over the years. Strong connections make epic opponents.

He overcame some bad football injuries.

If you were in the league last year, check your emails. (Yeah, actually check your email--for some reason, I can't PM more than two people so I just emailed everyone.) If you weren't in the league last year but want to be this year, more shortly...

Few spots open. PM me if interested.

@Carl Kotte especially :)
Thank you so much McMan. That’s very heart warming. I must confess I’m simply too stupid to understand the rules of the game you call football. So I never watch it and I know nothing about the sport. Of course, if you guys are interested in beating an ignorant Swede I’ll sign up 🥳🥳🥳

Back