KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m out of the league. It’s completely pointless this year. 20% of the league will get covid.
Many of the games will be canceled. Plus I’m sure they’ll do silly protests stuff and I have no interest enduring this crap for stupid fantasy football.
I’ll do a free league or something, but it’s pointless to try take football seriously (for political/pandemic reasons).

I wouldn't say it's pointless. I would say it's unusual and requires very different draft/play strategies that the norm. This ain't a plug-and-play year... This is a year where handcuffs and no-name breakouts are going to win leagues for people. I don't see these as things a downside--I think it's what going to make it an intersting year. My perspective on FF is probably the only glass-half-full perspective I have at the moment. Then again, I start x-ing off the days one-by-one from the calendar starting in Feb.

So we're at ten people now. We did a 10 people league last year. Ideally, two more people join so we can do 12.

1599427233277.png

I mean we all play under the same rules and you can play while listening to the games, but whatever hill you want to die on I suppose.

Wilson 5 TD passes to the wire with Patriots. Go Hawks.😁
Yes, so awesome! With a little luck he saved me an otherwise really miserable match day 🙈
That game was a blast to watch. And that was 5 TDs to five (or four?) different receivers. Russ was fun to watch at the end of last year, too. He's under-rated. It was cool to see Cam doing his thing too.

That game was a blast to watch. And that was 5 TDs to five (or four?) different receivers. Russ was fun to watch at the end of last year, too. He's under-rated. It was cool to see Cam doing his thing too.
I would have loved to see it but kickoff was around 2:30 a.m. in Austria so that wasn’t an option 😂
This way it was a nice surprise when getting up in the morning.

The Raiders have been junk for so many years. Darren Waller who? We didn't know who he was cuz never watched Raiders games.

Injury and substance abuse not much of career. Guess he did well last year in all those Raider losses. Said on practice squad of Ravens.

Raiders long time ago had success with others rejects. Look at Jim Plunkett after Patriots, San Francisco, he landed at Raiders a washout won two Superbowls & Superbowl MVP. Irish, Mexican, Native American mix was first non white to win SB with his Mexican coach. Neither are in Hall of Fame

What a close one this week! Beaten by .44 points!
I was thinking the same thing man! Herbert had me sweating!!! I honestly thought i was going to lose.

Nope that’s someone else.
I hope everything is fine with him, he seems to not have changed his starting lineup since draft time 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Yeah, definetely hope he's alright... Wish i could of caught him with Aaron Jones on a bye.

I thought he was going to pull through for me, but the saints decided to throw a pass to Murray in OT. that's what put me behind

Oh yeah! Titans! AJ Baller Brown! I win by .86 points!
This bye shift game day change time is crazy. I picked up AJ at noon today.

I can't believe my luck. I'm going to win another one. I have the fewest 'points for' except for Too Late...Honyaki, who seems to have forgotten to play? And I'm going to be at 6-3. Gloat while I can, because statistics are going to take over sooner or later.

I can't believe my luck. I'm going to win another one. I have the fewest 'points for' except for Too Late...Honyaki, who seems to have forgotten to play? And I'm going to be at 6-3. Gloat while I can, because statistics are going to take over sooner or later.
Yeah, the stars aligned for you this week...
I played Justin Jackson + Jared Cook + Corey Davis... who combine for a whopping TWO points this week.
Last week, they combined for 52.8 points.

Back