KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20201227-222010.png

I see you were nervous about the possibility of your Buffalo defense and Cole Beasley scoring negative 17.08 points... Heh heh.

I see you were nervous about the possibility of your Buffalo defense and Cole Beasley scoring negative 17.08 points... Heh heh.
I mean, do you kneel at the one and let the clock run out, or score the touchdown and give them the ball back.

Alright, gents, 2020 KKF FF is in the books.
@Jville takes the championship, with @MoabDave in second.
If you had Kamara, Cook, Henry, Adams, Kelce, Mahomes, then you weren't in the finals. Craziness.
If you have McCaffrey warming the pine for most of the season then... you just won the league!

See everyone in nine months.

I somewhat regret not talking more smack. It would of made this victory a little sweeter, but i was trying to stay under the radar. I was not looking forward to play Min Newfies in the playoffs. He was the least one I wanted to face. I was thinking I was going to be a one and done in the playoffs. Then, when i was going against Dave, i was nervous because everything seemed to go his way. Im thankful that his defense wasn' t enough! Although, i believe i still had one of my worst games and somehow played alot of the wrong guys. But I guess i was lucky enough to be playing Dave, because all the messing with my lineup would of gotten me cleary beat by NYC. I did the math and it would of been super close had i just played my regular team (except subbing Brady), but he still - i think - would of edged me by maybe a point. Anyways, it was fun, glad i played. Special thanks to Mcman for persuading me to play!!

Guess I got to defend my crown? Or I could go out like Manning, Champion.

3 more people makes 12... Let's go!

I forgot to mention, winner gets this:
1627181232742.png

I don’t know that I will be playing this year. Between things I’m hearing go on in the NFL and things that people are saying on the COVID thread. I think I may opt out, or like Deandre Hopkins said, I’m questioning my future concerning the NFL.

I don’t know that I will be playing this year. Between things I’m hearing go on in the NFL and things that people are saying on the COVID thread. I think I may opt out, or like Deandre Hopkins said, I’m questioning my future concerning the NFL.
Didn't you win last year?!

Alright... we're at 8 people. We did 10 last year, so we need two more people. Ideally, we could get four more to hit 12 people. Don't be shy!

Back