KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I've been spending the last week setting up my auto draft because the draft time is a little 🤢 for me as only European. I'm really happy I didn't do all the brain work in vain 😂. Now let's keep that draft coming and let me see what I end up with. 🤞

After, I got a taste of that preseason and Trevor Lawrence, the urge is there.

Has a date been set yet? I have a draft 9/2 at 5PT so preferably it would not interfere with that. As that is more money I would be auto drafting again.
Nope, won't interfere. Check your email :)

My bad, it got buried in emails. Great that it will not conflict. Let me know when you want to receive payment, if the league is set for sure.
It's set--thankfully. Just emailed ya.

Wowzers is this fantasy football premier league?! If so, is there a competition I can join? I have a team already.. Bang average score until now lmao..

Edit: quick glance over previous pages suggests it is not...

Crap, was about 2 minutes too late seeing Cook was out. Early indications were that he would play. Stupid mistake and a gift to my opponent.
Same thing happened to me in another league. Whoever grabbed Mattison went to the bank today...

Crap, was about 2 minutes too late seeing Cook was out. Early indications were that he would play. Stupid mistake and a gift to my opponent.
Didn't really make a difference it seems.

I lost Saquon today after 9 yards but I’m losing by 100 points so I don’t think it would have mattered. 🤣
Yes that sucks!
I'm having an absolutely crazy week, especially after the shootout between Chargers and Browns.

Well, that was fun. I hope my players never learn my home address because most of my draftees had season ending injuries. I couldn't even win when my opponents didn't fix their rosters to account for bye weeks. Week 12 five of my players had the worst games of their careers and I scored 46 points! I was trying! I must be a terrible coach.
Here's to better luck next year.

Well, that was fun. I hope my players never learn my home address because most of my draftees had season ending injuries. I couldn't even win when my opponents didn't fix their rosters to account for bye weeks. Week 12 five of my players had the worst games of their careers and I scored 46 points! I was trying! I must be a terrible coach.
Here's to better luck next year.
It was devastating to watch but you fought until the bitter end.
Trading you Hubbard and Claypool for Mike Williams must have been one of the worst ideas I ever had and it did't even help you as much as I thought :)

Wait! It gets even better!

Unstoppabo didn't even adjust his lineup for injuries and COVID this week, spotting me 3 players. Unless Gesicki has an all time career day, I still lose!

Well congrats the Vienna Odd Birds! As a benefactor of Kamara’s Christmas game last year to win a ship I’ll definitely accept this loss against Chase’s 50 burger! See ya’ll next season!

I‘m really excited that I was able to win this year‘s championship, I wouldn’t have thought so after some terrible draft picks (along with some really nice ones) and a suboptimal start into the season. It was a hard fought battle but in the end it payed off.

I hope to take part in this year’s tournament as well and am looking forward to playing you guys again!

Thanks everyone for a really fun fantasy football season.

Last edited:
I fought hard to avoid last place, and was quite successful! Last year I took second because everyone had their worst game when they played me, this year I had my worst game every game! Plus 6 or 8 season ending injuries... Next year I'm taking into account durability.

Congrats to the Odd Birds! Well Done!

Whoah--trades!
2023 is already shaping up to be an intersting one...

Add in the reduced OTAs and veteran work in camp and preseason games and we will have to, most likely, take leaps of faith on some players/teams. Even upgrades don't always click in new situations. If we have no further clarity on potential Watson suspensions, I wonder where he will go. Wilson, Adams without Rogers, will Brady's arm finally fall off.....it will be an interesting season.

Latest posts

Back